2017 Drill Instructions For Neighborhood AND AREA Emergency Specialists
To Do LIST for preparedness Specialists:
- Divide neighborhood map into BLOCKS of about 10 homes each.
- Recruit volunteer BLOCK CAPTAINS for each block.
- Attend city trainings /provide training to Block Captains and Neighborhood leaders.
- Communicate information from the city to your neighborhood.
- Promote the drill to all residents in the Neighborhood boundaries.
- Train Neighborhood Preparedness Specialists on the Block Captain program.
- Attend city trainings/provide training to your Area leaders and Communication Specialists.
- Promote the drill to all residents in the Area boundaries.
- Participate in planning the drill by joining a committee and attending all planning meetings (see calendar).
- Promote Block Captain/Leadership training on August 17th (see flyers on the "Publicity" tab on this website)
neighborhood drill form
Area Drill form
City-area integration plan